Saturday, November 10, 2012

First weekend on the full on diet.

Day 4,
     Today stated out like most days, I got up, went to the town where I work. I didn't have to work today but I did have to pick up a car that has been sitting there for a few weeks to bring it home. Had to deal with a little bit of an issue with said car as well. The right rear brake was frozen from not having been used. Cool! Not! So, I did what any good redneck would do in the situation I was in. I got a hammer. With the hammer I adjusted the brakes to make them work and I came home. Anyways, tonight the wife and I did a workout. She has this old DVD called walk away the pounds. We (she) decided we should do a 2 mile walk. It went pretty well and I was able to get my heart rate up with it. There is a part in this walk that your supposed to use stretchy bands with your arms. I didn't do that tonight due to my bad shoulders but I think if I do it without a couple of times that I can work my way to using them and maybe get some strength back into these used up arms of mine. Well, just one little motivation before I go, I have to watch a show with the wife.

If you can't fly then run,
if you can't run then walk,
if you can't walk then craawl,
but whatever you do
you have to keep
moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment