Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 6 a little late..

     So last night I got a new treadmill. It looks pretty cool and I can't wait until tomorrow night when I will be running on it. Last night was good though. The wife and I did a 1 mile walk away the pounds and I started using the strength bands a little to try and help rebuild my shoulders. After that we did about 20-24 minutes of Yoga. I am still tight as hell but I know it will get better. My only problem with yoga is this. Any ladies that might stumble on this sorry, my only problem with yoga is my balls. They seem to always be in my way. I put my legs together, boom in the way, I do locust  and my balls and penis are mashed into the floor. Honestly, I know other guys do yoga..  but how?
     Anyways, Tonight is my night off from working out. Instead I get to go and play darts. It's a good game that takes an incredible about of focus. I like it.
     Motivation time.
     So far, I have lost 11 pounds and it is feeling pretty good. Keep it up Chris. You are doing exactly what you want to do. You have laid it all out on the line. You will/must succeed.



Side Note: I will say that I am hungry a lot of the time but I figure I am eating on most days about 2/3 the calories that I was so to take 1/3 away is a pretty big deal. I know it's for the better though.

1 comment:

  1. I think Santa should bring you these: http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/men-socks-and-underwear/Game-On-Boxer-Brief-798635?cc=9694&skuId=3473176&catId=men-socks-and-underwear&filterType2=function&filterValue2=yoga

    You are doing great! I love you!

    ReplyDelete