Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12-19-12

     Welp, No workout last night due to darts. No workout tonight due to just not feeling it. Once and a while that's ok so I am not going to get worried yet. It just can't become habit to not work out. That's the beginning of the end right there. So, if I am not working out I decided to just hang out a bit on the net and see about finding some information on working out. As I have been using the elliptical a lot as of late I found a pretty neat little 10 things not to do on an elliptical machine article off of a link on MSN. The article is here.
     The next week or so are going to be tough. There is always so much to do around the holidays. It's going to make both me and the wife tired. To be honest the wife will make me tired if I just watch her. This can't be an excuse every night though. We have to be honest with ourselves and take the time for ourselves, even if only 25 minutes. After the holidays I am going to start 45 minute workouts. My plan is that by late February I should be at hour long workouts. That's going to be it for me. I should not need more then that. Honestly, if I am doing stuff like an elliptical, or walk away the pounds with yoga I should be able to run a 5k.
That's it for now..  No motivation tonight as I couldn't even get myself to workout. <<<--- Need to be better about that.
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment