Saturday, December 15, 2012

12-15-12

     I didn't post last night. I wanted to but I got busy. Instead of spending bad time on the computer I put my time to good use. The wife and I made homemade sausage and it was a lot of fun. I would guess that we made over 3 yards of the stuff. I may even go crazy and post a couple of pictures of the sausage here to remind myself that while I have cut back on what I eat I have eliminated nothing.  Anyway, the reason why I did want to post last night was that I wanted to do a weight update. Drum roll please!!!!  25 pounds down! Awesome. Still not seeing it myself but a couple of others have and have mentioned it. So with 25 down it's time to really focus in on my over all goal. I had told my brother and sister-in-laws that I wanted to be 30 pounds by Christmas. Well, I have about 2 weeks to go. 2.5 pounds per week and I have got this so long as I am good and keep up with what I am doing.
    
     So that's my motivation at this point. I have to prove myself right about 30 pounds by Christmas. I have to show my family that when I put my mind to something I can do it. I am so very close. While I admit that I am a bit sore all the time at this point it's the good kind. The kind that I can get behind. The kind that reminds me during the day that I am doing something good for myself. I AM getting in shape.

-C

Meh, edited to show a picture of the homemade sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment